Radiopharmaceutical Vial Shields
- Lead shielding to help you meet your ALARA goals
- Shields available for use with all Pharmalucence radiopharmaceutical vials
- Color coded shields provide easy product identification, coordinated to match our color-coded vials.
Color coding helps you match vials with their appropriate shield. The body of the vial is constructed of .31″ thick lead covered with a colored acrylic collar.Vials can be loaded from the top or bottom of the shield. The top features an attached sliding lid for easy access to the vial septum.
- Dimensions: 1.7″ dia x 3.08″ h (4.3 x 7.8 cm) -I.D.: 1.05″ diax 2.3″ h (2.7 x 5.84 cm)
- Lead Shielding: .31″ thick (.8 cm)
- Weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg)
- Brass threaded lids